Tomorrow is the day.
I finally get to make my trek eastward towards Nepal.
I have prepped as much as I can, and now just need to get everything into my suitcase and ready to go.
So far I’ve:
- sprayed all of my clothes with promethrin
- procured 76GB of memory for my camera
- bought lots of mini-bottles of things at Target
- made multiple trips to REI to get random things I never thought I’d had to buy
- picked up books to donate to the schools we will be visiting
- picked out my outfits and shoes for the trip
- picked out movies for my mom and I to watch along the way
Now it’s just time to get all of my paperwork organized, get everything into its proper place/bag, and get to the airport tomorrow. So clearly, I’m focused on this task and am spending the evening in front of my TV watching “Bones”.
I’m getting excited and nervous. This should be a fantastic trip. It doesn’t mean that I will miss people back at home, because I will. As I’ve mentioned before, I will have some access to wifi so will post here as I can. Don’t be surprised if the posts are somewhat random – with a group of photos in one, a short video in another, and finally some text in a third. I will tweet if possible, and update stuff to facebook if possible as well. So, if you dont follow or aren’t my friend in either one of those places, head on over to the right side of this page and add me.
Ok, I’m getting really tired. Off to get stuff done and then head to sleep.
I’ll miss you guys over the next 2 weeks. Don’t let anything too fun happen on the internets while I’m mostly without service. 🙂