Finally made it to Hanoi. We’ve been here for about 2.5 hours and I’m currently settled in at the Hotel Celia for the night. Tomorrow we get to sleep in a bit and then head out for a tour around Hanoi to give us an overview of the city. Can I just mention that I’m excited for some awesome food? I just want to eat pho 24/7.
Seeing as I just spent 20+ hours on planes and in airports, I’m pretty exhausted. I’ll end this post with some random observations from the trip over here:
- Nyquil does not make me sleepy. At all.
- Hearing Emma Watson speak with an American accent is odd. (I watched The Bling Ring on the flight to Seoul)
- Traveling with stuffy sinuses hurts.
- You can’t get Dunkin Donuts in Minnesota, but you can at Incheon International Airport in South Korea.
- In-seat USB chargers on long flights are the best thing ever.
Here are a few photos from my phone of the long trek over here. . .
More tomorrow once I have some coffee and sleep.
I definitely agree USB charger outlet is the best ever. I can enjoy my own movies from my tablet :).