I’ve apparently missed out on a lot of good TV over the last few years, so I’m going to attempt to make up for lost time. Now that I don’t have cable, I’m no longer a slave to my DVR or what is currently on. Thank cheesus for Netflix.
Better late than never, yeah?
Here’s the line-up:
1. 30 Rock – I was on Team Studio 60 when this show started, so avoided it. Now, I’m embracing it because it is pretty awesome.
2. Parks and Rec – This show is pretty much my life in TV show form.
3. Dr. Who – I know tons of people that watch this show and have been told I would enjoy it. Plus, it continues my newly discovered love of all things BBC.
4. 6 Feet Under – All I’ve seen is the “Rapture” clip, but that was pretty hilarious.
5. Well, turns out I only have four. . . . .any suggestions? Please? Preferably something that I can stream or that you are willing to lend me the DVDs of. Aaaand, go!
Ally McBeal. Slings & Arrows (definitely on Netflix). Freaks and Geeks.
I agree…Ally McBeal is one of the best. I’ll just list all the shows I’ve seen and loved on Netflix. 🙂 Monarch of the Glen (first fours seasons), Lost, MI-5, Dead Like Me, Heroes (I only liked the first season), Torchwood (it goes right along with Dr. Who…both are two of my faves!!), Firefly, McLeod’s Daughters (first 3 seasons), Mercy, Veronica Mars (freakin’ awesome!!!), Battlestar Galactica (though I have yet to finish it…it’s long). If you want to get a DVD set, I suggest Alias….I’m rewatching it right now…this show along with Alley McBeal and Veronica Mars are probably my faves. But my two fave sci-fi genre shows are Dr. Who and Torchwood. The episodes of Dr. Who with Rose are the best!!