I’ve apparently missed out on a lot of good TV over the last few years, so I’m going to attempt to make up for lost time. Now that I don’t have cable, I’m no longer a slave to my DVR or what is currently on. Thank cheesus for Netflix.
Better late than never, yeah?
Here’s the line-up:
1. 30 Rock – I was on Team Studio 60 when this show started, so avoided it. Now, I’m embracing it because it is pretty awesome.
2. Parks and Rec – This show is pretty much my life in TV show form.
3. Dr. Who – I know tons of people that watch this show and have been told I would enjoy it. Plus, it continues my newly discovered love of all things BBC.
4. 6 Feet Under – All I’ve seen is the “Rapture” clip, but that was pretty hilarious.
5. Well, turns out I only have four. . . . .any suggestions? Please? Preferably something that I can stream or that you are willing to lend me the DVDs of. Aaaand, go!